- Best selling
- Alphabetically, A-Z
- Alphabetically, Z-A
- Price, low to high
- Price, high to low
- Date, old to new
- Date, new to old
A$27.99 Regular priceRegular priceSale priceUnit price perA$27.99
A$11.99 Regular priceRegular priceSale priceUnit price perA$11.99
1. What is Sublimation Paper?
Sublimation paper is a special printing paper that absorbs and retains ink. When placed on a blank surface (such as a t-shirt, vinyl sheet, mouse pad, or other material) and heated, sublimation paper australia releases ink onto the material. This process allows you to print indirectly on all different materials and products.
2. How to use Sublimation Paper?
1. Design: Make your design on a computer and mirror it before printing.
2. Print: Print on the white side of the sublimation paper using an inkjet printer that uses only sublimation inks.
3. Press: Preheat your heat press, set the proper time and temperature so that the printed image faces the fabric, and start the pressing process.
4. Peel: Remove the heat press and peel off the transfer paper.
3. What is this sublimation paper used for?
Sublimation paper makes it easy to transfer your favorite images to a variety of surfaces, such as t-shirts, pillows, canvas bags, ceramic mugs, phone cases, puzzles, metal plates, key chains, and more. Sublimation paper australia is great for special occasions and seasonal crafts as well as everyday celebrations!